Auditory Processing Series Booklets – by Lesley Tan
Parents and teachers can gain valuable new insights into children's learning and behaviour from reading these booklets. They provide a clear and easy-to-read account of Auditory Processing (AP) and its importance for understanding Learning Difficulty, especially reading problems. The basis of the problems is explained, leading to strategies that help children to learn better. Thus the methods that will improve school achievement become clear.
Inadequate Auditory Processing is one of the commonest factors involved in communication/language problems, but it is often not recognised. The effects can be varied and far-reaching. The ability to communicate well with language is critical for children's self-esteem. An understanding of these problems leads to better relationships between parents and children, and more effective classroom management in school.
These booklets have been written by Lesley Tan, who established Listening Works in 2002. Lesley is an experienced audiologist and educator, with expertise in the relationship between Auditory Processing and listening problems.
The printed booklets are available through Listening Works or by mail-order from Lesley Tan. They can be purchased individually; or buy the set of 4 booklets for $32.00 per set (includes postage within Australia).
Download a flyer for the Auditory Processing booklets – includes order form
|Please read useful advice below when ordering.|
“We have experienced a real break-through with our daughter, after learning about auditory processing from these booklets.”
“These books gave me the strategies I needed for some of my pupils. I now find that my whole class is benefiting because I have made some changes.”
HOW TO ORDER BOOKLETS
- Payment – Bank Transfer to: BSB 704191 Account 164288 – acc.name Lesley Tan (T/A Auditory Processing Works)
- (Payment by credit card for Booklet orders is not possible.)
- Or a cheque or Australian Money Order payable to Lesley Tan – mail to Listening Works, PO Box 72, Camberwell, VIC 3124.
- Schools and recognised institutions only may contact us to arrange payment by Purchase Order. The order is to Lesley Tan, abn 60 024 760 671, PO Box 72 Camberwell, VIC 3124. An invoice will be included in the package sent.
- Enquiries about Booklets to email@example.com or to 0466 108068 are welcome.
PLEASE READ before ordering ...
∗ Allow 14 days for delivery by Australia Post. Outside Australia, allow 30 days.
∗ Prices are subject to change witout notice.
∗ Insurance and parcel tracking are not included in regular deliveries.
∗ Please contact Lesley or Listening Works if you have questions about Booklet orders.