Auditory Processing Series Booklets – by Lesley Tan
Parents and teachers can gain valuable new insights into children's learning and behaviour from reading these booklets. They provide a clear and easy-to-read account of Auditory Processing (AP) and its importance for understanding Learning Difficulty, especially reading problems. The basis of the problems is explained, leading to strategies that help children to learn better. Thus the methods that will improve school achievement become clear.
Inadequate Auditory Processing is one of the commonest factors involved in communication/language problems, but it is often not recognised. The effects can be varied and far-reaching. The ability to communicate well with language is critical for children's self-esteem. An understanding of these problems leads to better relationships between parents and children, and more effective classroom management in school.
These booklets have been written by Lesley Tan, who established Listening Works in 2002. Lesley is an experienced audiologist and educator, with expertise in the relationship between Auditory Processing and listening problems.
The printed booklets are available through Listening Works or by mail-order from Lesley Tan. They can be purchased individually; or buy the set of 4 booklets for $32.00 per set (includes postage within Australia).
Download a flyer for the Auditory Processing booklets – includes order form
|Please read useful advice below when ordering.|
“We have experienced a real break-through with our daughter, after learning about auditory processing from these booklets.”
“These books gave me the strategies I needed for some of my pupils. I now find that my whole class is benefiting because I have made some changes.”
HOW TO ORDER BOOKLETS
- Payment – Visa card and Mastercard are accepted (American Express and others are not). Or send a cheque / Australian Money Order payable to Lesley Tan.
- Minimum credit card payment is $20.00. (International orders credit card minimum AUD $28.00)
- By phone – have your credit card details ready, then call Lesley Tan during Melbourne business hours on 0466 108068.
- By mail or fax – print and complete the Order Form, including payment. Mail to Listening Works (address below), or fax any time to (03) 98220256.
- Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 0466 108068 are welcome. However internet payments are not supported currently. For your security do not send credit card details by email.
- Schools and recognised institutions may attach a purchase order to the completed Order Form. The order is to Lesley Tan, abn 60 024 760 671, PO Box 72 Camberwell, VIC 3124. An invoice will be included in the package sent.
PLEASE READ before ordering ...
∗ Allow 14 days for delivery by Australia Post. Outside Australia, allow 30 days.
∗ Prices are subject to change witout notice.
∗ After processing, credit card numbers are not retained by Lesley Tan or by Listening Works.
∗ Insurance and parcel tracking are not included in regular deliveries.
∗ Please contact Lesley or Listening Works if you have questions about mail orders.