Professional Development and Schools Programs
For Teachers and Health Professionals and Parents.
We can arrange educational programs or seminars for groups, delivered by an experienced audiologist
based on extensive clinical experience and research.
custom-designed to suit each groups needs and interests.
- Understanding Auditory Processing.
- Recognising children with Auditory Processing difficulties.
- Effects on learning, literacy and behaviour.
- Specific strategies for helping children with AP problems.
Outcomes in schools include:
- Improved attention and concentration.
- Easier classroom management.
- Gains in literacy.
- Increased motivation for school work.
- Less problem behaviour.
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Preschools and Child Care Services
- Special Schools
- Parent Groups
- Speech Pathologists
- Psychologists and Guidance Officers
- Maternal and Child Health Nurses
We also are available for consultation to schools.
On-site screening of hearing and Auditory Processing can be arranged for groups.
Duration: Sessions from one to three hours can be arranged.
Indicative Fee: Around $200.00 per hour (plus GST) depending on session duration.
Outer metropolitan and country venues involve additional travel costs. Reduced fees may be negotiated in special cases.
For further information and bookings – contact us by email, or call 0414-937506.